(1) To create a Goal in Happenstance, tap the "+" in the navigation menu above. Once here you have the option to Add a Goal or Add Progress.
(2) Add Goal & Add Progress Buttons: Here you can either select to Add a Goal or Add Progress. Here we will walk through adding a goal (learn more about Adding Progress here).
(3) Title & Description: Give your new Goal a Title and Description to fit your objectives.
(4) Photo: Click the camera icon to add a motivational photo to your goal.http://www.gethappenstance.com/tutorial_images/AddGoal_TitleDiscCat.png
(5) Starts: You can select any day to begin your goal, this will effect checkpoints, notifications, and calculations of goals. Keep this in mind when selecting your start date.
(6) Ends: You have three options when and how your goal ends. "On" "In" and "Every". ON: to End a Goal ON a Specific Date. IN: to End a Goal IN a Predefined Amount of Time. EVERY: to End & Create a New Goal Each Period. Read a more detailed explanation about Ending Options for your goal.http://www.gethappenstance.com/tutorial_images/AddGoal_StartsEnds.png
(7) Units: Select the units that best fit your goal. Search the list for pre-populated units or add your own by clicking done once you have typed it in.
(8) End Goal: If you have a predefined end goal, type in the number here (Example: Raising $100,000 for Charity). If not, you can select to Auto Calculate the End Goal using your Checkpoints.
Auto Calculate End Goal: By turning this option ON your End Goal will be Automatically Calculated from the Checkpoints you select up to the End of the Goal (Example: if you have a goal to Play Guitar that ends in 10 Weeks, and you choose a Checkpoint Interval of Once a Week, and Playing 5 Hours Each week, the Auto Calculated End Goal will be 50)
(9) Checkpoints: Choose the Intervals you want to have Happenstance Notify you to Check In and how much of your goal you should complete within that Interval time. Read a more detailed explanation about Checkpoint Options for your goal.http://www.gethappenstance.com/tutorial_images/AddGoal_UnitsEndCheck.png
(10) Share Your New Goal: Share your newly added goal by selecting to post on Twitter and/or Facebook. You can also share your goal by email. Read a more detailed explanation about Sharing on Happenstance.
(11) Add Goal Button: All you have left to do is tap this button and you've added your goal!http://www.gethappenstance.com/tutorial_images/AddGoal_ShareAdd.png