(1) Account: if you have created an account your name and email will appear here. You can also change your password by clicking on password and entering a new one. If you have not created an account yet, you may click on any of the entries and you will be prompted to create an account.
(2) Login / Logout: If you are not logged into an account, you can click here and enter your information to synch your account. If you are already logged in, this button will be red (and say Log Out), and once tapped will log you out of your account on this device.
(3) Sharing: by clicking on the account option you will be prompted to login to your Twitter or Facebook accounts, if you have not already done so. Once logged in, you may select the circular checkbox to make each action you take in Happenstance by default have sharing turned on (when adding a goal, adding progress, etc).
(4) + Button Default: this preference gives you the option to change the behavior of the "+" button in the navigation bar at the top of Happenstance. You can either choose to have the "+" button default to Adding a Goal or Adding Progress (this will come in handy when you have entered many goals and are now primarily entering progress).
(5) Notifications: this is the master notifications switch within Happenstance. If this is turned off, you will not receive any notifications from Happenstance. We recommend you keep this switched on and choose which goal individually you want to receive notifications for within the Goal's options.http://www.gethappenstance.com/tutorial_images/Account.jpg